Today, many real estate conversations center on home prices and where they may be headed. That is why there is tremendous value in the Home Price Expectation Survey. Every quarter, Pulsenomics surveys a nationwide panel of over 100 economists, real estate experts and investment & market strategists about where prices are headed over the next five years. They then average the projections of all 100+ experts into a single number.
- The results of their latest survey:
- Values will appreciate by 4.5% in 2016
- Cumulative appreciation will be 18.7% by 2020
- That means that the average annual appreciation will be 3.5% over the next 5 years
- Even the experts making up the most bearish quartile of the survey are still projecting a cumulative appreciation of 11.1% by 2020
Individual opinions make headlines. This survey is a fair depiction of future values.
Find out how much your home is worth in today's market.
Simply fill out this form to receive your free home evaluation. Our experienced real estate team will review your home's details, and provide you with an up-to-date Comparable Market Analysis.