May 13th at 6pm Filled
June 10th at 6pm
July 8th at 6pm
Please join our Virtual Buyer's Seminar led by agents from The Oldendorp Group.
The Oldendorp Group buyer's agents will speak on the state of our local real estate market and the effect COVID-19 has had on the real estate market and shed light on what prospective buyer's need to know to be a successful homebuyer. This market is unprecedented with both opportunity and potential pitfalls. Join us to learn:
- The effects of COVID on the local real estate market
- Current market conditions and price trends
- What Buyers should expect this Spring
- How to safely buy a home during COVID
- The home buying Process in 2021
- Current challenges for Homebuyers
Please register below to reserve your spot. It’s free and absolutely no obligation. This seminar is a casual presentation and guests will be free to join the conversion to ask questions and leverage our experience to your advantage when devising a plan to buy your next home.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 973-489-5108 or email: email@example.com.