Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Lloyd Rd, Montclair Twp.
This amazing Tudor home was designed by the renowned architect Charles Lewis Bowman and is one of the premiere homes in Montclair. This home has FULL VIEWS OF NYC , plaster rosette ceilings, walnut & oak bespoke woodwork. Also included in this custom home is an outstanding library with balcony bookcases and spiral staircase. On the lower level one can enjoy a game of billiards and retire to the 3000 bottle wine cellar and tasting room. Although it retains its historical authenticity, this home is luxuriously updated with its fully outfitted gourmet kitchen & master suite with double baths & dressing rooms. The servants wing is conveniently above the kitchen. From its tennis court, pool & koi pond this masterpiece is ready for its next chapter in history with its new lucky owner! Double lot easily dividable.
- MLS® #3498940
- Property Tax$83,442
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Pool-Outdoor, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingBlacktop, 2 Car Width, Hard Surface, Lighting
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In-Ground Pool, Heated, Outdoor Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Wood, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Barbeque, Enclosed Porch(es), Privacy Fence, Open Porch(es), Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Tennis Courts
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Skyline View
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2018
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address120 Lloyd Rd
- CityMontclair Twp.
- Zip Code07042-1730
- InteriorCedar Closets, Beam Ceilings, Walk-In Closet, Security System, Blinds, Bar-Wet, High Ceilings, Drapes, Hot Tub, Intercom, Track Lighting
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Freezer-Freestanding, Kitchen Exhaust Fan
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished-Partially, Partial, Walkout
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesLiving Room, Bedroom 2, Dining Room, Library, Rec Room
- Listing OfficeBHHS - NEW JERSEY PROPERTIES
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 1:03pm EDT.