Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 Lamington Rd, Readington Twp.
Idyllic country estate overlooking the Rockaway Creek.Delightful 7600 sq ft updated interior with great charm and style.Pool,tennis ct,gardens, 2 barns, pasture,5-yr old septic.Exquisitely peaceful. Although a world away from the noise and pace of Manhattan, this fine estate is only 43 miles to the Holland Tunnel and comfortably less than an hour's drive. Extensively renovated in 1991 and lovingly maintained by the current owner, the historic architecture belies its updated utilities and comforts.The interior has rooms with great space and light, and offers private views of the creek, beguiling grounds, to the fields beyond.Lovely fireplaces,some decorative;gorgeous wood floors;ample closet space;a 1st floor guest wing;3-floor elevator; generous kitchen with access to the terrace garden for al fresco dining.
- MLS® #3508718
- Property Tax$31,908
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,605
- Year Built1845
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGas-Propane, Electric
- Parking2 Car Width, Crushed Stone, Driveway-Exclusive, Circular
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOversize Garage, See Remarks, Detached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesHorse Facilities, Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Barn/Stable, Patio, Open Porch(es), Tennis Courts
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Stream On Lot, Waterfront, Open Lot, Wooded Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2018
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address39 Lamington Rd
- SubdivisionWhitehouse Station
- CityReadington Twp.
- Zip Code08889-3804
- InteriorElevator, Walk-In Closet, Security System, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Electric, Generator-Built-In, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside, Gas-Propane Owned
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Full, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Dining Room, Family Room, Great Room, Library, Living Room
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:18am EDT.