Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
51 Ravine Lake Rd, Bernardsville Boro
Exceptional value & location! A beautiful, multigenerational home privately set on 5 landscaped acres with gorgeous views! 4 finished levels w/ the ideal balance of formal & informal gathering areas. A sun filled and spacious chefs center island kitchen adjoins the fireside family room with 5 sided sun room - all with fabulous views.The living, dining, billiard /office rooms easily host special occasions and casual get togethers. Luxurious master suite with sitting room and spa-like bath create an ideal owners retreat. The third floor bonus room and the walkout lower level provide additional sunlit spaces in the gracious floor plan. There is a large deck and blue stone patio for outdoor entertaining. Central location near Midtown Direct trains, commuter routes, shops, dining and award-winning schools.
- MLS® #3527402
- Property Tax$31,961
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom Home
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Gas-Natural
- Parking1 Car Width, Blacktop
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Garage
- ExteriorStone, Clapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesUnderground Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Deck, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Mountain View, Open Lot, Wooded Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJanuary 24th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address51 Ravine Lake Rd
- SubdivisionBernardsville Mountain
- CityBernardsville Boro
- Zip Code07924-1405
- InteriorBar-Dry, Beam Ceilings, Walk-In Closet, Fire Alarm Sys, Security System, Shades, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesGenerator-Built-In, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Water Softener-Own, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished-Partially, Walkout, Full
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Gas Fireplace, Family Room
- HighBernards H
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 3:18pm EST.