Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
587 Van Beuren Rd, Harding Twp.
This exceptional all brick manor home built circa 1928 & totally renovated in 2005 is a unique blend of English and French Normandy styles. Designed by renowned architects Peabody, Wilson, and Brown. The grounds of Glynden on over 5 acres include a pond, pool, courtyard, stalls, glorious gardens, specimen trees and a 3 car garage.Located in the Silver Lake Historic District, an elite neighborhood with rolling lawns and vintage estates which go back as far as the American Revolution. The home was originally built as a 3 bedrm. chauffeur's apartment with a 6 stall stable and 7 car garage for "Tyvan Hill." Stunning Chef's kitchen addition with superb custom cabinetry,granite,soaring ceilings and windows. Oversized Master Bedrm. with Spa like bath.2nd flr. rec/media/exercise rm. A warm, finely updated home.
- MLS® #3530698
- Property Tax$39,244
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesBilliards Room, Pool-Outdoor, Exercise Room, Storage
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Circular, Off-Street Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesHorse Facilities, Storage Shed, Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Outbuilding(s)
- Lot DescriptionSkyline View, Level Lot, Open Lot, Wooded Lot, Pond On Lot
- Date ListedFebruary 8th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address587 Van Beuren Rd
- SubdivisionNew Vernon
- CityHarding Twp.
- Zip Code07960-6463
- InteriorBar-Wet, Beam Ceilings, Walk-In Closet, Security System, High Ceilings, Stereo System, Cathedral Ceiling
- AppliancesTrash Compactor, Generator-Built-In, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Sump Pump
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside, Electric, Gas-Natural
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 2:03pm EDT.