Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
63 Crescent Pl, Millburn Twp.
Hartshorn House #48, listed on National Register of Historic Homes, and renovated to perfection with high ceilings!!! Gorgeous new gourmet eat-in kitchen is totally open to the family room which overlooks the new bluestone patio and private property. All new baths! New master suite with jacuzzi and 2 walk in closets! Many period details! Attached garage!!! Ideally located on a totally level half acre lot on a quiet street in the heart of Old Short Hills. A very short walk (0.1 mile!) to the Short Hills train station, downtown Short Hills & 16 acre Arboreteum. Bus Service is available to the highly rated Glenwood Elementary school, recently ranked the #1 public elementary school in the country, as well as top rated MIllburn Middle & High Schools!
- MLS® #3530999
- Property Tax$35,356
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,509
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 6th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address63 Crescent Pl
- SubdivisionOld Short Hills
- CityMillburn Twp.
- Zip Code07078-3423
- InteriorWalk-In Closet, Fire Alarm Sys, Whirlpool, Fire Extinguisher, Window Treatments, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector, Stereo System
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Softener-Own, Disposal, Dryer, Cooktop - Gas
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Dining Room
- Listing OfficeWEICHERT REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 9:48am EDT.