Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 The Crescent, Millburn Twp.
Prestigious Short HIlls' classic Shingle style home known as 'Sunset Cottage' on stunning property, nearly .85 of manicured lawn, blocks from Midtown Direct train, award winning schools, and shopping! Magnificent architectural detail combine with tasteful updates to meet the needs of contemporary living; with mudroom, first floor laundry room, expansive lower level recreation room with guest suite, gym area as well as wonderful storage including updated closets and third floor attic. French doors open out from dining room to an expansive deck offering breathtaking vistas, boundless privacy, and idyllic landscape for entertaining or events, ample parking & storage beyond garages as well as newly appointed orchard & vegetable garden.Moreover, restored and updated with careful attention its structure and systems.
- MLS® #3537905
- Property Tax$37,853
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1882
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas In Street, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking1 Car Width, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorWood Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Metal Fence, Storm Window(s), Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMarch 11th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address12 The Crescent
- SubdivisionOld Short Hills
- CityMillburn Twp.
- Zip Code07078
- InteriorBar-Dry, Beam Ceilings, Walk-In Closet, Security System, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Water Softener-Own, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 2:33pm EDT.