Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Quail Run, Randolph Twp.
Stately 4 bedroom brick faced colonial in desirable & convenient neighborhood. Open floor plan with high ceilings & lots of natural light. Gracious room sizes and hardwood floors. New furnace & roof! Features formal foyer with sweeping grand staircase, large eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances, two story vaulted family room with wood burning fireplace, large formal dining & living rooms & wood paneled first floor office with built-in shelves. Second floor features four bedrooms & three full baths. Master has tray ceiling, his/her walk-in closets & full bath with jetted tub. Three guest rooms, one featuring an en-suite bath. Bonus room accessible from second floor or separate rear staircase. Exterior as impressive with gorgeous level yard & deck with awning.
- MLS® #3551979
- Property Tax$20,670
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,224
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Gas-Natural
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop, Lighting
- # of Garages3
- GaragesFinished Garage, Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Vertical Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Storm Door(s), Curbs, Deck, Sidewalk, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedApril 29th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address33 Quail Run
- SubdivisionHeritage Village VIII
- CityRandolph Twp.
- Zip Code07869-2826
- InteriorBar-Dry, Walk-In Closet, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Skylight, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Sump Pump
- Cooling2 Units, Ceiling Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Unfinished, French Drain
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeWEICHERT REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 9:04am EDT.