Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
139 Pleasantville Rd, Harding Twp.
Beautifully restored Colonial on a prime 4 acres in heart of New Vernon overlooks the Great Swamp Nature Preserve. Spectacular designer kitch. added as well as 1st Floor Mstr Bedroom & en suite bath. Newer 3 car garage with huge loft above. First floor Master bedroom opens to Screened porch which opens to a large Bluestone patio and glorious yard and gardens. Many improvements including new septic, new roof, all new Pella windows, new kitchen, office and laundry in 2004. Newer Furnace, Central Air and hot water heater. Outbuilding perfect for storage. Oversized Gourmet Chef's kitchen with cathedral ceiling and skylight, Granite counters and island, stainless appliances and custom backsplash. 3 car garage walks into 1st floor. Wood floors throughout. Charming historic home once known as "Possum Hollow".
- MLS® #3555094
- Property Tax$16,255
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1810
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Blacktop, Off-Street Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Patio, Enclosed Porch(es), Outbuilding(s)
- Lot DescriptionSkyline View, Open Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address139 Pleasantville Rd
- SubdivisionNew Vernon
- CityHarding Twp.
- Zip Code07976-9700
- InteriorBar-Wet, Walk-In Closet, Skylight, Cathedral Ceiling
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Microwave Oven
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, 2 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco-Style Door, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:34pm EDT.