Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
527 Route 523, Readington Twp.
Welcome to this special home situated on 1.45 acres with gardens galore. This home offers 3 bed, 2 full bath - fully equipped kitchen with Cherry cabinets, silstone countertops and a tin ceiling. Hardwood floors throughout. Formal Dining Room is magnificent for entertaining with its exposed beamed vaulted ceilings with NEW skylights, puck lighting and Wood burn FP-Family Room just a step down from the entry foyer. High detailed ceilings, built-in book case shelving and a beautiful chandelier. The Master has built ins as well, a walkin closet and master bath with soaking champagne bubble tub and tiled oversized shower w/multiple shower heads. Explore the various gardens with ponds, pergolas, perennials, fruit trees Horse barn -1 horse stall,with tack room and green house. Fenced Paddock area NEW Roof 2019
- MLS® #3555889
- Property Tax$8,678
- Full Baths2
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleExpanded Ranch, Ranch
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking2 Car Width, Additional Parking, Gravel
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Greenhouse Type Room, Patio, Storage Shed, Wood Fence, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Wooded Lot, Lake On Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing OfficeWEICHERT REALTORS
- Address527 Route 523
- CityReadington Twp.
- Zip Code08889-4004
- InteriorBar-Dry, Blinds, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cathedral Ceiling, Fire Extinguisher, High Ceilings, Skylight, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish/Antenna, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Washer
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside
- Cooling1 Unit, Ceiling Fan, Wall A/C Unit(s), Window A/C(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBilco-Style Door, Unfinished, French Drain, Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDining Room, Wood Burning
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 6:18am EDT.