Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Carnegie Pl, Bernards Twp.
First floor bedroom with a full bath. Classic Colonial in the highly desired Revere Hill. Grand 2 story entrance leads to an open sun filled floor plan with magnificent detail. Three levels of finished living with hardwood floors and timeless millwork. New AC Renovated kitchen offers quartz counters, new SS appliances,copper farm sink w distiller,skylight,walls of windows with access to a paver patio & private yard lined with trees.Kitchen opens to family room with a magnificent fireplace. 4 bedrooms are sprawled on the second floor with a renovated spa-like custom marble bath with a rain shower,body sprays & double sinks.The master bedroom includes a sitting rm,bath, walk-in closets.The renovated lower level completes this home with an impressive rec room,office,powder room & storage.
- MLS® #3555916
- Property Tax$16,860
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesPlayground, Club House, Pool-Outdoor, Jogging/Biking Path, Kitchen Facilities, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesAll Underground
- Parking2 Car Width, Lighting, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAssociation Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 10th, 2019
- HOA Fees38.00
- Address6 Carnegie Pl
- SubdivisionRevere Hill
- CityBernards Twp.
- Zip Code07920-3740
- InteriorIntercom, Walk-In Closet, Security System, Blinds, Window Treatments, High Ceilings, Skylight, Track Lighting
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Sump Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- MiddleW ANNIN
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 4:18am EDT.