Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
832 Amwell Rd, Hillsborough Twp.
Circa 1880 Farmhouse on 7.5 acres in the Clover Hill historic section of Hillsborough. The Home is a Victorian farmhouse with a front porch, charming custom wood mouldings, 11 foot first flr ceilings , and 7 fireplaces. Home is approximately 4000 square feet with an optional first floor guest section/area with a separate entrance and an in ground pool and Horse facilities. The horse facilities consist of Two barns(one two story vintage) with a total of 11 stalls and separate tack room, work room, storage facility,and 90X187 riding arena with Gazebo for viewing. Wood fencing and four separate paddocks with water hydrants. This picturesque property is set back from the county road and surrounded by farm land. Home requires continued restoration, and maintenance and is being offered "as is."
- MLS® #3557169
- Property Tax$14,683
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1880
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSee Remarks, Victorian
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Circular, Crushed Stone
- GaragesLoft Storage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In-Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Exterior FeaturesHorse Facilities, Storage Shed, Barn/Stable, Wood Fence, Open Porch(es), Workshop, Outbuilding(s), Storm Window(s)
- Lot DescriptionFlag Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address832 Amwell Rd
- CityHillsborough Twp.
- Zip Code08844-3900
- InteriorSecurity System, High Ceilings
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Sump Pump, Disposal
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, 2 Units, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartial, French Drain, Crawl Space
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Room, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 3, Foyer/Hall, Kitchen
- Listing OfficeREALMART REALTY
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:48pm EDT.