Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Charlotte Hill Dr, Bernardsville Boro
Stately home and true stucco home situated on almost 1.5AC of professionally landscaped park-like grounds w/2 bluestone terraces, perennial gardens & flowering trees & shrubs. Fine architectural details highlight this 11-rm home both inside & outside. A grand two-story Entry Foyer w/sweeping staircase opens to the Living Room w/handsome coffered ceiling & raised-hearth fireplace. The formal Dining Room has beautiful wainscoting & inlaid wood floor.The two-story Library offers custom built-ins.The step-down Family Rm showcases a custom fireplace & door to terrace. A Country Kitchen, updated in 2019, is the heart of the home w/center island, dining & desk areas, breakfast bar, high-end appliances & door to expansive terrace. Heated garage. New Roof 2019.
- MLS® #3558610
- Property Tax$26,512
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,789
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, See Remarks
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesUnderground Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Metal Fence, Curbs
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Open Lot, Wooded Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 20th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address18 Charlotte Hill Dr
- SubdivisionCharlotte Hill
- CityBernardsville Boro
- Zip Code07924-2000
- InteriorBar-Wet, Walk-In Closet, Fire Alarm Sys, Security System, Shades, High Ceilings, Skylight, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Electric, Central Vacuum, Generator-Built-In, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Ceiling Fan, 4 Units
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Gas Fireplace, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- HighBernards H
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 8:18pm EDT.