Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
66 Long Hill Rd, Harding Twp.
Timeless architecture, masterful construction, uncompromising quality & exquisite craftsmanship throughout 3 levels, priced WELL below replacement cost. The journey begins in the double height entry foyer w welcoming places to gather; formal dining, elegant living rm or informal kitchen/den all with design elements that add dimension to the space. Custom woodwork & wood floors lend warmth while the French doors & abundant windows throughout invite light. First level master & library are sequestered down a hallway. Copious amenities. New compelling price & minutes away from everything that makes Harding a sought after location. Set up your private tour of this spectacular offering at an equally spectacular new price!
- MLS® #3558668
- Property Tax$15,233
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom Home
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Gas-Propane, Electric
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Paver Block
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Garage
- Exterior FeaturesUnderground Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Enclosed Porch(es), Open Porch(es), Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionOpen Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address66 Long Hill Rd
- CityHarding Twp.
- Zip Code07976
- InteriorBar-Wet, Walk-In Closet, Fire Alarm Sys, Security System, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Microwave Oven
- HeatingGas-Propane Owned
- Cooling3 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Finished, Full
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room, Library, Living Room
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 9:48pm EDT.