Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Silverbrook Rd, Harding Twp.
Classic 5 bedroom, 5 and one half bath Brick Colonial on a private cul de sac in the heart of tranquil Harding, just minutes from midtown direct trains to NYC, and vibrant Madison and Morristown. A soaring entry foyer introduces you to an open floor plan highlighted by sun-filled living and dining rooms. An updated, magnificent eat-in kitchen looks out onto the deck and landscaped 3+ acres. Two massive great rooms with vaulted ceilings bookend the first floor; one a lovely family room, another a palatial office with large floor to ceiling stone fireplace and huge windows. A first floor bedroom, 2.1 baths, laundry room complete the ground floor. 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 baths on the 2nd floor, including the Master, en suite bath, walk-in closets. A cozy pub room is a relaxing retreat on lower level.
- MLS® #3563607
- Property Tax$16,385
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- Parking1 Car Width, Blacktop
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesUnderground Lawn Sprinkler, Dog Run, Patio, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Open Lot, Wooded Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address19 Silverbrook Rd
- CityHarding Twp.
- Zip Code07960-8015
- InteriorBar-Wet, Drapes, Walk-In Closet, Security System, Fire Extinguisher, Shades, Window Treatments, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingElectric, Gas-Natural
- CoolingGeothermal, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished-Partially, Walkout
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Great Room
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 12:03am EDT.