Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Old Orchard Rd, Mendham Twp.
Fabulous updated lifestyle property privately located on over seven acres on the East side of Mendham. Car collector's detached two car plus lift garage. Close to vibrant Morristown and train station. Elevated daily living juxtaposed with year round entertaining! Circular drive leads you to the stunning open foyer flanked by living and dining rooms with curated style. The open great room and custom kitchen with coffee and wine bar is further enhanced through the french doors to your year round oasis-complete with 40'x20' saltwater pool, and fully equipped entertainment space which opens to the private outdoor patio and grill island. Library, conservatory and more complete the first level. Master suite and sitting room are complemented by the new spa bath with every amenity. Finished lower level with theater.
- MLS® #3570135
- Property Tax$41,256
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop, Circular
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIndoor Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 1st, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address35 Old Orchard Rd
- CityMendham Twp.
- Zip Code07960-3321
- InteriorWalk-In Closet, Security System, Blinds, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Generator-Built-In, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Hot Tub, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, Central Air, 4 Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Gas Fireplace, Rec Room, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:03pm EDT.