Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Wildlife Run, Boonton Twp.
Welcome to Mount Vernon! Built in 1999, with time honored craftsmanship, this sunny home offers spacious rooms, 3 bedroom suites, 2 balconies, finished basement and 3 car garage on close to 2 acres. Enter through the gated entrance and paver drive to the main home with 2 colonnade style sunrooms leading to the in-law and master suites. Inside, the home presents as spacious and bright with large doorways, neutral decor, high ceilings and custom moldings The layout includes: grand principal rooms on the first level, second floor library and family rooms, large recreation room and 5 roomy bedrooms. Set on close to 2 acres in desirable Hawk Hill with mountain and wooded views enjoyed from 2 patios, and covered porches, this home, with room for a pool, is outstanding inside and out. Come make your own history!
- MLS® #3572213
- Property Tax$24,832
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,604
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces8
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Paver Block
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Garage
- ExteriorComposition Siding, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Patio, Open Porch(es), Greenhouse Type Room, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level Lot, Mountain View
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2 Wildlife Run
- SubdivisionHawk Hill
- CityBoonton Twp.
- Zip Code07005-9043
- InteriorIntercom, Walk-In Closet, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Shades, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Skylight, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Living Room, Wood Burning
- HighMountain L
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX NEIGHBORHOOD PROPERTIES
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:18pm EDT.