Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Lake Ave, Metuchen Boro
Embraced with veritable gardens & tall oaks, this notable residence, once occupied by renowned author Mary Wilkins Freeman, is a magical backdrop offering awe-inspiring respite from today's busy life . This Victorian Italianate home has been lovingly restored with a perfect blend of historic integrity and modern amenities. The interior is infused with authentic Victorian features such as 10ft ceilings, fir floors, ornate moldings, 2 walnut staircases, original hardware & original cast iron radiators. Ideal for entertaining & relaxing, this turn-key home also includes additional highlights such as eat-in gourmet kitchen, honed granite & marble countertops, integrated appliances & an expansive master suite with private bath and dressing room. A lovely income producing garden apartment completes this home.
- MLS® #3576324
- Property Tax$14,553
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1868
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOn-Street Parking, Crushed Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Sidewalk, Privacy Fence, Wood Fence, Open Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Irregular Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 27th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address207 Lake Ave
- SubdivisionTommy's Pond
- CityMetuchen Boro
- Zip Code08840-2316
- InteriorFire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Washer, Dishwasher, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Disposal, Wall Oven(s) - Electric
- HeatingElectric, Gas-Natural
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air, Ductless Split AC
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished-Partially, Walkout
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Non-Functional
- Listing OfficePROMINENT PROPERTIES SIR
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:03pm EDT.