Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Lavina Ct, New Providence Boro
Completely renovated colonial designed by Rachel Kapner Founder and President of Creative Wallcoverings and Interiors. Impeccable attention to detail. Elaborate wood trim. Large master closet. Newly added third bedroom on third floor bedroom with large walk in closet. Second floor office. Close to everything. Walk to train, little Kings, Towne Deli.
- MLS® #3578504
- Property Tax$11,080
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1928
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Garage Parking
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque, Patio, Privacy Fence, Underground Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address4 Lavina Ct
- CityNew Providence Boro
- Zip Code07901-4145
- InteriorBlinds, Drapes, Fire Alarm Sys, High Ceilings, Security System, Shades, Stereo System, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Microwave Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Sump Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Multi-Zone Cooling
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partial
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleNew ProvMS
- HighNew ProvHS
- Listing OfficePROMINENT PROPERTIES SIR
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:33am EDT.