Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Starview Dr, Raritan Twp.
Perfectly sized colonial home in the very desirable Robin Hill subdivision, with close proximity to the Medical Center and Doctor's offices. Your high ceiling entry foyer welcomes you to the living room with French doors to the left, and a formal dining room to the right. The atrium family room with soaring brick hearth fireplace, has access to the raised deck. You'll love the spacious kitchen with granite center island, maple cabinetry, pantry, desk area and a sink that overlooks your very private back yard. The first level also has a half bath and laundry / mud room off the garage. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a master suite with a jetted tub. The walkout finished basement is nothing short of spectacular, with a high end wet bar, sliders to the grade level patio and a storage room. Public sewer.
- MLS® #3582191
- Property Tax$13,263
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,934
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 22nd, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2 Starview Dr
- SubdivisionRobin Hill
- CityRaritan Twp.
- Zip Code08822-4905
- InteriorWalk-In Closet, Security System, Blinds, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Water Softener-Own, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Cooling2 Units, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Finished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryFA Desmare
- MiddleJP Case MS
- Listing OfficeCOLDWELL BANKER REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 5:18am EDT.