Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Murray Dr, Hillsborough Twp.
Custom home with 4 Private Suites!!! Possible Mother Daughter. Front Patio Entrance includes beautiful Waterfall. The Foyer boasts a beautiful Chandelier. Granite Kitchen. Cathedral Living Room with Fire Place open to Formal Dining Room with Glass Doors to Screened in Porch and Deck. This home has 1 Private Suite on the main floor, 2 Private Suites on the 2nd floor with an additional guest room. And yet another Private Suite in the fully finished walk out basement. The outside is just as beautiful as the inside of this home completely landscaped with Front and Back Lighting. Many upgrades include: a $68,000 solar system which demolishes the electric bill to approximately $2.80 per month; a 20,000 kw whole home generator; solar windows, remodeled 4.1 bathrooms; and so much more!!
- MLS® #3583418
- Property Tax$12,498
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,364
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Custom Home
- ParkingOff-Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAdditional 1/2 Car Garage, Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Deck, Thermal Windows/Doors
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 29th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address33 Murray Dr
- CityHillsborough Twp.
- Zip Code08844-2533
- InteriorBar-Wet, Fire Alarm Sys, Security System, Fire Extinguisher, Window Treatments, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Skylight, Cathedral Ceiling
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Generator-Built-In, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Sump Pump
- HeatingGas-Natural, Solar-Owned
- Cooling1 Unit, Attic Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Finished
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX CLASSIC GROUP
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 5:33am EDT.