Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13 Deer Path, Peapack Gladstone Boro
Tiger Hill Estates is a handsome neighborhood in the heart of Peapack-Gladstone. This spacious custom Colonial features a clapboard façade, covered front porch and professional landscaping to complement the traditional architectural details found throughout the residence. A 2004 expansion and renovation focused on the custom chef's kitchen and master suite on the 2nd floor. The gracious foyer is flanked by a formal living room and the formal dining room Throughout the first floor there is hardwood floors and extensive millwork. The 3 season room is a quiet place to enjoy the yard. The living room and family boasts a fireplace. The master suite offers an en suite bath and sitting room. Basement features a rec room, full bath and plenty of storage space. Expansive mahogany deck overlooks private yard.
- MLS® #3584049
- Property Tax$16,363
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- Parking2 Car Width, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Deck
- Lot DescriptionOpen Lot, Wooded Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address13 Deer Path
- SubdivisionTiger Hill
- CityPeapack Gladstone Boro
- Zip Code07934-2101
- InteriorSecurity System, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Drapes
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, 2 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished-Partially, Full
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeTURPIN REAL ESTATE, INC.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 8:18pm EDT.