Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2051 Oak Tree Rd, Edison Twp.
Updated 4/5 bedroom center hall colonial home located in North Edison. Large foyer with mosaic tiles. New Kitchen with granite countertops, tiled backsplash, top of the line stainless steel appliances beautiful tiled flooring in kitchen, breakfast bar, eat in kitchen with sliders to deck and large yard formal Dining Room & Living Room with hardwood floors. Family Room with brick woodburning fireplace. Den off of kitchen could easily be an additional bedroom or an inlaw suite. Full bath off of kitchen with tiled oversized shower. Master bedroom with wet bar and wine fridge. Walk in closet with additional over the garage storage. Second floor full bath with double sinks all renovated. 3 oversized bedrooms with lots of closet space, hardwood throughout this home. Oversized windows, new siding, full basement.
- MLS® #3585724
- Property Tax$16,148
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,678
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesTennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesMetal Fence, Curbs, Deck, Sidewalk, Thermal Windows/Doors
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 7th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2051 Oak Tree Rd
- SubdivisionNorth Edison
- CityEdison Twp.
- Zip Code08820-2063
- InteriorBar-Wet, Walk-In Closet, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Central Vacuum, Refrigerator, Wall Oven(s) - Gas, Cooktop - Gas, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Sump Pump
- Cooling1 Unit, Attic Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX PREFERRED PROFESSIONALS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 2:48am EDT.