Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
229 Upper Mountain, Montclair Twp.
Stately and imposing on the outside yet warm and welcoming on the inside, this gorgeous brick Georgian was built in 1922 by Abraham Lincoln Burbank. Incredible architectural details, highlighted by natural light. Amazingly great for entertaining with its generously scaled floor plan. Or enjoy quiet moments on the beautiful terrace, first and second floor sunrooms, the cozy den or the custom designed library with it's secret door! Spacious updated eat-in kitchen with inviting seating area and adjacent laundry room. Lavish master bedroom suite. Newly finished floors on the expansive third floor. Perfectly located just blocks to Watchung train station. Glittering winter skyline views too!
- MLS® #3589586
- Property Tax$44,590
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas In Street
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Detached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesUnderground Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Storm Door(s), Metal Fence, Storm Window(s), Open Porch(es), Greenhouse Type Room, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Date ListedSeptember 23rd, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address229 Upper Mountain
- CityMontclair Twp.
- Zip Code07043-1015
- InteriorCedar Closets, Walk-In Closet, Security System, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside
- CoolingNo Cooling
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished-Partially, Walkout, Full
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesBedroom 1, Dining Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficePROMINENT PROPERTIES SIR
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:19pm EDT.