Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Ursula Ct, Randolph Twp.
Expansive light filled brick front Colonial, has a flowing open concept floor plan, end of cul-de-sac on a wooded private lot. Featuring a window filled living rm w/a gas fireplace, souring cathedral ceilings & skylights that stream in natural light. Spill out to the cedar deck which serves as an extension of the home to use to entertain. the kitchen is a chef's dream offering a large island, six burner stainless steel commercial grade gas stove, subzero fridge, double pantry & granite island & counter tops, HW floors throughout, first floor laundry rm, 3 car garage& tons of storage. Master suite w/sitting rm, his/hers walk in closets, double sinks & vanity. Sunny & spacious bedrooms & generous closets.Walkout finished basement w/5th bedroom, as is, with 1 year home warranty, corporate owned property
- MLS® #3589881
- Property Tax$21,126
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,020
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Garage Parking
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sidewalk, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Open Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 24th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address17 Ursula Ct
- CityRandolph Twp.
- Zip Code07945-2134
- InteriorWalk-In Closet, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Skylight, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Wall Oven(s) - Gas, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Microwave Oven
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Finished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Family Room, Foyer/Hall
- Listing OfficeWEICHERT REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 8:33pm EDT.