Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
61 Wilkeshire Blvd, Randolph Twp.
Don't miss this fabulous 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath Colonial on 1+ acre lot in beautiful Sharmel Woods neighborhood. Great finished basement. Large Kitchen with newer quartz counter tops, eat-in-area overlooking fabulous new Trex deck that flows into expansive backyard. Dining Room, Living Room, Office, Laundry Room, ½ Bath complete first floor. Second level with loft area, Master Bedroom Suite coffered ceiling, 2 walk-in-closets, new master bathroom with frameless shower, separate soaking tub and linen closet, fan/heater lamp. 3 additional bedrooms complete second floor. Over sized 2 car garage, House generator, 2 zone heating and air conditioning, professionally landscaped make this home move in ready. Randolph offers top-ranked schools and close to shopping and Highways
- MLS® #3593838
- Property Tax$15,992
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,056
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Contemporary
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorm Door(s), Storm Window(s), Curbs, Deck, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 10th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address61 Wilkeshire Blvd
- SubdivisionSharmel Woods
- CityRandolph Twp.
- Zip Code07869-2045
- InteriorWalk-In Closet, Security System, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Shades, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Generator-Built-In, Range/Oven-Gas, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Sump Pump
- HeatingElectric, Gas-Natural
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, 2 Units, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeWEICHERT REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:48am EST.