Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
54 Cedar Rd, Readington Twp.
Beautiful Custom Built Expanded Ranch! 5.56 Private Acres! Park-Like Setting w/Woods & Hiking Trails.Open Floor Plan, 2 Story Sun-Filled Great Room w/Floor-to-Ceiling Windows & Grand Stone Fireplace! Kitchen w/Granite & Stainless! Huge Granite Island & Separate Dining Area. Formal Dining Room by 2 Story Foyer Leading up to Expansive Loft Area Overlooking the Great Room. Master w/Tray Ceilings, Sliders to Large Deck, Jacuzzi Soaking Tub, Full-Bath, Large Walk-In Closet. 3 More Bedrooms, Full Bath, Laundry Rm, 1/2 Bath in Entrance Hallway from Garage. Finished Full Basement. Breathtaking Views of Expansive Yard from Massive Deck & Fire Pit w/Benches, Small Cabin, Out Buildings. Private Tree-Lined Setting a true Rancher feel. Access to Rt 78, Major Highways and Excellent Schools Including Hunterdon Central High.
- MLS® #3594019
- Property Tax$16,321
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom Home, Expanded Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Gas-Propane, Electric
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Crushed Stone, Driveway-Exclusive, Circular
- # of Garages3
- GaragesFinished Garage, Garage Door Opener, Attached Garage, Oversize Garage, Detached Garage, On Site
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarbeque, Storage Shed, Barn/Stable, Wood Fence, Workshop, Deck, Outbuilding(s), Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Mountain View, Open Lot, Pond On Lot, Stream On Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 10th, 2019
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address54 Cedar Rd
- CityReadington Twp.
- Zip Code08889-3708
- InteriorBar-Dry, Walk-In Closet, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Wall Oven(s) - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filter, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Softener-Own, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Sump Pump
- HeatingGas-Propane Owned, Wood
- CoolingMulti-Zone Cooling, 2 Units, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Stove-Freestanding, Bedroom 1, Great Room, Pellet Stove
- Listing OfficeBHHS - NEW JERSEY PROPERTIES
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 1:48am EST.