Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Ebersohl Cir, Readington Twp.
EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS, RARELY AVAILABLE. Situated in Four Seasons at Readington Active Adult Community (55+) this highly coveted END-UNIT Townhome showcases an open floor plan & offers 4 BR & 2.5 BA. This welcoming residence is enhanced by a mature tree line entry, gorgeous hardwood floors, newly painted interior & both vaulted & 9 ft. ceilings which add architectural drama to this inviting home. Kitchen feat. wonderful natural sunlight, granite, breakfast nook & 42' Cabinets. Incorporated into the main level is a luxurious Owners Suite offering double closets & private en suite w/ dual vanities, stall shower & soaking tub. Completing the upper level are 3 large bedrooms & desirable loft area. Community amenities include: Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis & Bocce Courts & Walking Trails. Age 45-54 option w/ approval.
- MLS® #3599601
- Property Tax$9,435
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,314
- Year Built2001
- StyleTownhouse-End Unit, Multi Floor Unit
- AmenitiesBilliards Room, Club House, Pool-Outdoor, Exercise Room, Jogging/Biking Path, Kitchen Facilities, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesAll Underground, Electric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBlacktop, Driveway-Exclusive, Off-Street Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFinished Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Garage, Built-In Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAssociation Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesUnderground Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Storm Door(s), Storm Window(s), Wood Fence, Curbs, Open Porch(es), Tennis Courts, Sidewalk, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing OfficeWEICHERT REALTORS
- Address8 Ebersohl Cir
- SubdivisionFour Seasons at Readingto
- CityReadington Twp.
- Zip Code08889-4028
- InteriorIntercom, Drapes, Walk-In Closet, Blinds, Fire Extinguisher, Window Treatments, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Stereo System, Cathedral Ceiling, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Cooling1 Unit, Elec Air Filter, Central Air
- Date ListedNovember 6th, 2019
- HOA Fees420.00
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 4:48pm EST.