May 6th at 6pm FILLED
June 3rd at 12:30pm
July 1st at 12:30pm
Please join our Virtual Seller's Seminar led by Zander and Susan Oldendorp.
Zander and Susan will speak on the state of our local real estate market and the effect COVID-19 has had on property values and shed light on what prospective sellers need to be aware of for a successful sale. This market is unprecedented with both opportunity and potential pitfalls. Join us to learn:
- The effects of COVID on the local real estate market
- Current market conditions and price trends
- What Sellers should and shouldn't expect this Spring
- How to safely sell your home during COVID
- Tips to prepare your home for sale
- The selling process and what’s changed in 2021
- Current challenges for homebuyers
Please register below to reserve your spot. It’s free and absolutely no obligation. This seminar is a casual presentation and guests will be free to join the conversion to ask questions and leverage our experience to your advantage when devising a plan to sell your home.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 973-489-5108 or email: email@example.com.